Show L of It's All Been Done Radio Hour was performed at MadLab theatre in Columbus, Ohio on Saturday, August 10, 2019 at 5PM. The 50th monthly show, it also featured the 250th podcast episode (to be released in August 2020). It was written by Jerome Wetzel, Nick Arganbright (the Splunk commercial), and Kristin Green (the survey music and lyrics), and directed by Dallas Ray.
No auditions were held for this show, with all roles being assigned. There were very few new roles in the show. Five guest stars returned, reprising past roles.
The season premiere of Universe Journey featured several returning guest characters as Admiral Jenko arbitrated power disputes near Surreptittia. The UJ short commercial is a variation on the classic "Who's on First?" comedy routine. Packer & Ratcliff finally revealed why Ratcliff hated Woosley so much, something that has
been referenced in the show for years with no explanation.
Morning Show followed up the anniversary special, meaning if audiences did not catch that 80-minute Packer & Ratcliff, they would be missing a key story development. The episode dealt with the fall-out from what Shelly said during that story, as well as Gus' absence. It is a clear shift in the direction of that story, making zombies a part of it moving forward.
The Topnotch Tangler was the last episode to feature Carson in the main cast. This was done because of actor Joe Morales' impending departure from the cast to pursue a career acting full-time. Carson would appear in one more episode before Morales left, but not in Tipp Town with Carl and Kim.
- Universe Journey "Shuffling the Deck"
- Commercial Splunk "Return of the Splunk"
- The Topnotch Tangler "Love & Loss"
- Universe Journey short "Who's on Frist" (commercial break 2)
- Morning Show "Fallout"
- Commercial "Survey Music"
- Packer & Ratcliff "The Why of Woosley"
This show was narrated by Chris Allen.
|Kristin Green||Neu||Zanni||Shelly||#3 keyboardist|
|Keith Jackson||Carl||Pat||#1 Announcer|
|Samantha Stark||Bernie / Nixon||Kim|
|Seamus Talty||Foley||Stan||#1 Rando Kid, #2 Jergins|
|Ryan Yohe||Anders||Sam||#1 Rando Kid #2, #2 Nolan|
Absent troupe members: Dan Condo, Karen Perta, Wendy Parks
- Ashley Collins was the fifty-fourth guest star and this was her fifth appearance. She reprised her role as Com. Luna in Universe Journey.
- Sam Clements was the fifty-third guest star and this was his fourth appearance. He reprised his role as Adm. Landau in Universe Journey.
- Jessica Gibson was the thirty-sixth guest star and this was her sixth appearance. She reprised her role as Adm. Jenko in Universe Journey and played Chelsea in Morning Show.
- Stephanie Stephens was the twelfth guest star and this was her second appearance. She returned as Carol / Glamorous Gal in The Topnotch Tangler.
- Stephen Woosley was the nineteenth guest star and this was his sixth appearance. He returned as The Shat in Universe Journey and Woosley in Packer & Ratcliff.
Cast member Keith Jackson suggests songs that would go well with these episodes. The music was not used in the show, nor were any rights obtained.
|No Cheap Thrill||Suzanne Vega||Universe Journey "Shuffling the Deck"||The lyrics consist almost entirely of poker playing metaphors.|
|Harlem Shuffle||The Rolling Stones||Universe Journey "Shuffling the Deck"||A.S.S. officials convene at the space station to determine who... is in charge.|
|The Glamorous Life||Prince||The Topnotch Tangler "Love & Loss"||The Topnotch Tangler again teams up with Glamorous Gal.|
|Glamorous||Fergie||The Topnotch Tangler "Love & Loss"|
|Why||The Gravel Pit||Packer & Ratcliff "The Why of Woosley"||The singer laments about a rocky relationship in which he often irritates his lover by repeatedly asking "Why?"|
|One Week||Barenaked Ladies||Splunk "Return of the Splunk"||A few lines from this song appear in the ending disclaimer of the commercial.|