Show LIII of It's All Been Done Radio Hour was performed at MadLab theatre in Columbus, Ohio on Saturday, November 9, 2019 at 5PM. It was written by Jerome Wetzel and Nick Arganbright, and directed by Nick.
This live show featured the last with original cast member Joe Morales as a troupe member. He would return for future shows, but left the state to try his hand at being a full-time, professional actor. As such, both of his lead characters, Lt. Carson and Alexis, depart their respective segments, The EPA commercials came to an end, and Jonas Packer was revisited one more time.
The Topnotch Tangler this month did not feature the titular heroine, instead following Carson to Sentry City after his departure in the previous episode. We see him interact with The Pall and Bad Rap and set up a new normal for the trio, leaving open the possibility of future adventures. A new theme song composed by Nathan Haley was performed for The Pall, although the episode was considered an installment of The Topnotch Tangler. It also served as the closer for the show.
Packer & Ratcliff saw its 42nd episode. As a tribute to that number's importance in The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, this episode was entitled "Life, the Universe, & Everything."
A trailer was released for this show.
- Universe Journey "Family Ties"
- Larry: Life Before Death "Part 3"
- Daniel Kravitz, Chosen One "Punch"
- Commercial The EPA "Rock and Roll"
- Packer & Ratcliff "Life, the Universe, & Everything"
- Commercial Packer & Ratcliff "Jonas' Own Ad"
- The Topnotch Tangler "The Pall Teams Up"
|Nick Arganbright||Kahkay||TIM||#3 TIM|
|Dan Condo||The Pall||#2 Rick|
|Kristin Green||Neu / Tik||Cindy|
|Keith Jackson||Jamieson||Ned||#1 The Senator|
|Chase McCants||Who / Jay||Packer||#3 Packer|
|Joe Morales||Alexis||Carson||#1 Joey, #2 Joe, #3 Jonas|
|Karen Perta||Miranerva||#2 Karen|
|Dallas Ray||Ratcliff||#3 Ratcliff|
|Samantha Stark||Stacey||#2 Sam|
|Shane Stefanchik||M-||Rufus||Doug||Wayne||#1 Larry|
|Ryan Yohe||narrator||narrator / Grezit||narrator||narrator||#1-3 narrator|
Absent troupe members: Chris Allen
- Helen Casebolt was the seventy-second guest star and this was her first appearance. She played Amara in Daniel Kravitz, Chosen One, a pre-recorded part. She was not physically present at the show.
- Ashley Collins was the fifty-fifth guest star and this was her sixth appearance in the show and her sixth time playing Luna in Universe Journey.
- Anna Leeper was the forty-second guest star and this was her fifth appearance, her fourth as Bad Rap in The Topnotch Tangler.
- Joel Savage was the seventy-third guest star and this was his first appearance. He played Crackup in The Topnotch Tangler.
Cast member Keith Jackson suggests songs that would go well with these episodes. The music was not used in the show, nor were any rights obtained.
|"Rollin'"||Luscious Jackson||The EPA "Rock and Roll"||In the epic finale of the commercials, we learn that Joe has been using the PSAs to harness the elements to summon... a Rick Roll.|
|"Let Me Roll"||Seal||The EPA "Rock and Roll"|
|"Roll to Me"||Del Amitri||The EPA "Rock and Roll"|