Packer & Ratcliff took both commercial breaks for a total of about 8 pages, as opposed to the 1-2 pages commercials usually run. This was a turning point for the story, as the guys headed from Packrat Comics over to MadLab theatre, a move the show itself made a few months prior. In the second break, it's seen they left nephew Jonas behind.
Chase McCants was absent, but pre-recorded lines for a commercial. In fact, the whole commercial was pre-recorded and played over a speaker, up until Ratcliff bursts in at the end, which happened live with a side door to the stage. Nathan Haley again subbed for Lt. Who. Marianne Dean Jackson returned to lipsync a recording of Chase singing the Pornstar Detectives theme song.
This was the first show narrator Chris Allen was unable to attend. Cathy Rinella of Midnight Audio Theatre on local NPR station WCBE 90.5 FM filled in. She had run (and continues to run periodically) episodes of Radio Hour as part of that radio program.
- Universe Journey "March to War Part V: Cliffhanging"
- Commercial Packer & Ratcliff "Go to MadLab"
- Daniel Kravitz, Chosen One "Team Work"
- Commercial Packer & Ratcliff "Jonas Gets Arrested"
- Pornstar Detectives "Dog Gone Gus"
|Chase McCants||#1 Packer|
|Joe Morales||Jeez||Brentley||#2 Carson|
|Addie Peelle||Gus||#2 Jonas|
|Dallas Ray||Buzz||#1 Ratcliff|
|Virgil Von Hartzel||Foley||Simms|
- Marianne Dean Jackson played Chase in Pornstar Detectives. She was the fourth guest star and this was her second appearance.
- Cathy Rinella narrated the entire show. She was the seventh guest star and this was her first appearance.