Jesse Thorn of Bullseye and the Maximum Fun network became the show's first remote guest, pre-recording a role for Universe Journey. Ryan Estep built a physical representation of Jesse's character, a space probe. This part established the requirement that for any pre-recorded role, it must make sense to the live audience why they cannot see the person. Future pre-recorded guests would also have to meet that requirement.
- Universe Journey "Changes"
- Commercial Georgie's Jabs "Stew Beef"
- Packer & Ratcliff "Alls Wells"
- Commercial Holly Harper "Holly Harper Ends the Sale"
- Daniel Kravitz, Chosen One "The Hub"
- Commercial In Your Windows "The Whole House"
- Pornstar Detectives "And the Case of the Missing Career"
This show was narrated by Chris Allen.
|Katie Boissoneault||Tokaladie||#2 Holly|
|Nathan Haley||Daniel||#1 Georgie|
|Dallas Ray||Ratcliff||#3 Danny|
|Shane Stefanchik||M-||#1 Stew|
Absent troupe members: Katelyn Hamilton, Addie Peelle, Virgil Von Hartzel
- Jesse Thorn was the twenty-first guest star and this was his first appearance. He played Knowman in Universe Journey.
- RJ Van Sickle was the twenty-second guest star and this was his first appearance. He played Craig in Pornstar Detectives.
- Shannon Marie Watts was the eighth guest star and this was her fourth appearance. She played Linda in Pornstar Detectives.
Cast member Keith Jackson suggests songs that would go well with these episodes. The music was not used in the show, nor were any rights obtained.
|"D is for Dangerous"||Arctic Monkeys||Universe Journey "Changes"||Admiral Jamieson assumes the role of first officer aboard the starsheep Thrifty, a position that's ended in the quick and untimely death of every person who'd previously held it|
|"Warning"||All Too Much||Universe Journey "Changes"|
|"Danger! High Voltage"||Electric Six||Universe Journey "Changes"|
|"The Danger Zone"||Digital Underground||Universe Journey "Changes"|
|"The Red"||Chevelle||Universe Journey "Changes"||Bonus reference: In defiance of the deadly trend for first officers, the actor who plays Jamieson wore a red shirt on stage, alluding to the Star Trek trope that minor characters (often wearing red shirts in later seasons) would always get killed.|
|"Monster"||L7||Daniel Kravitz, Chosen One "The Hub"||Chorus: "You bring out the monster in me."|
|"Monsters in the Parasol"||Queens of the Stone Age||Daniel Kravitz, Chosen One "The Hub"||Daniel Kravitz encounters a new monster, who seems to have been drawn to the shop, in pursuit of Grezit the Green.|