For the second month in a row, this show was mainly made up of new segments, with Morning Show, Privates, and Itsahlbend Theatre joining cornerstone Universe Journey. This was due partially to cast availability, and was the last month before Packer & Ratcliff became the regular closing segment.
A number of cast members took this month off. Karen Perta handled the Foley table, and Seamus Talty appeared in a pre-recorded role, since he was not available to appear in-person. Interestingly, two guest stars who made their debut in October returned in November, a rare occurrence.
While none of the segments were holiday-themed, one commercial had a Halloween bend, re-scheduled from last month, and another referenced Thanksgiving.
The Good, The Bad, & The Geeky opened the show, as they often did in this era, with a game of Bro Code. It was decided at the last minute that Nathan Haley, who hosts Bro Code, would play his character of Gus from Morning Show. Keith Jackson was added as Pat. It was not scripted.
A trailer was released for this show.
- Opening Morning Show "The Good, The Bad, & The Geeky: Bro Code"
- Universe Journey "Echo-Less"
- Commercial Holly Harper "Trick or Treats"
- Itsahlbend Theatre "The One Skillful Brother and His Three Mildly Talented Siblings"
- Commercial "U.L.P. Recruiting Ad" (Daniel Kravitz, Chosen One bonus)
- Privates "Chapter Three"
- Commercial Evangalien "Thanksgiving"
- Morning Show "Owning Up"
The show was narrated by Chris Allen and Karen Perta worked sound effects.
|Katie Boissoneault||#1 Holly|
|Nathan Haley||Jonathan||Gus||#2 Daniel|
|Samantha Stark||Bernie||#3 Celestene|
|Shane Stefanchik||Frank||#2 Rufus|
|Seamus Talty||Foley (pre-recorded)|
|Ryan Yohe||Dylan||#2 Grezit|
Absent troupe members: Chase McCants, Joe Morales, Wendy Parks, Dallas Ray, Seamus Talty, Virgil Von Hartzel
- Sam Clements was the fifty-fourth guest star of It's All Been Done Radio Hour and this was his second appearance. He played Adm. Landau in Universe Journey and Jon in Itsahlbend Theatre.
- Ben Wayne was the fifty-third guest star of It's All Been Done Radio Hour and this was his second appearance. He played Harry in Privates and Father in Itsahlbend Theatre.
- Elizabeth McAlarney was the thirty-second guest star of It's All Been Done Radio Hour and this was her second appearance. She played the princess in Itsahlbend Theatre.
Cast member Keith Jackson suggests songs that would go well with these episodes. The music was not used in the show, nor were any rights obtained.
|"Egg Man"||Beastie Boys||Itsahlbend Theatre "The One Skillful Brother and His Three Mildly Competent Siblings"||The brothers' first competition involves presenting eggs to their father.|
|"Shiny Happy People"||R.E.M.||Evangalien "Thanksgiving"||Hey-Zeus brought space soap to turn the Nazearth savages into "shiny, happy people," according to Celestene.|
|"Love Rears Its Ugly Head"||Living Colour||Itsahlbend Theatre "The One Skillful Brother and His Three Mildly Competent Siblings"||When the brothers rescue a princess from a dragon, they make an unpleasant discovery about her.|