Show XLIII of It's All Been Done Radio Hour was performed at MadLab theatre in Columbus, Ohio on Saturday, January 12, 2019 at 5PM. It was written by Jerome Wetzel and directed by Kristin Green, Kristin's first time directing.
This shows featured the first full-length Packer & Ratcliff story without one of the title characters. There were some early commercials where Packer was absent and Ratcliff went on alone, but not since it became a full segment. This Packer-less story would actually go on for several months due to performer Chase McCants' hiatus.
In Universe Journey, Commanders Kahkay, and Tokaladie arrived as Eastwood Station, which would be the new primary setting for the segment for some time to come. It was the second primary location, the A.S.S. Thrifty being the first, which a six-month gap in between its destruction and this new setting.
- Universe Journey "Mysterious Ways"
- Commercial Tina's "Fires"
- The Topnotch Tangler "Get Away"
- Commercial Georgie's Jabs "The Ringling Brothers"
- Privates "Chapter Four"
- Commercial The EPA "Water"
- Packer & Ratcliff "A Match Made in Santa Samantha"
The show was narrated by Chris Allen, and Joe Morales and Shane Stefanchik worked sound effects.
|Dan Condo||Beachgoer||Johan||#2 Gus|
|Kristin Green||Her Most High||#1 Tina|
|Nathan Haley||Purtle||#1 Nathaniel, #2 Georgie|
|Joe Morales||Carson||#2 Al, #3 Joe|
|Karen Perta||Tribal Leader||#1 Lily, #3 Karen|
|Samantha Stark||Kim||Cordelia||#3 Sam|
|Ryan Yohe||#1 Ted, #2 John|
Absent troupe members: Chase McCants, Wendy Parks, and Seamus Talty
- Ashley Collins reprised her role of Luna in Universe Journey. She was the fifty-fourth guest star and this was her second appearance.
- Stephen Woosley reprised his role of Mickey in The Topnotch Tangler. He was nineteenth guest star and this was his fourth appearance.
Cast member Keith Jackson suggests songs that would go well with these episodes. The music was not used in the show, nor were any rights obtained.
|"She's So High"||blur||Universe Journey "Mysterious Ways"||Kahkay meets Her Most High.|
|"Go Into the Water"||Dethklok||The EPA "Water"||The song calls forth to the deadly creatures in the water that Joe warns about.|
|"Slither"||Velvet Revolver||The EPA "Water"||Chorus: "Yeah, here comes the water,
It comes to wash away the sins of you and I."