Show XLVIII of It's All Been Done Radio Hour was performed at MadLab theatre in Columbus, Ohio on Saturday, June 8, 2019 at 5PM. It was written by Jerome Wetzel and Matt Schlichting, and directed by Samantha Stark.
This month featured the season four finale of Universe Journey, which set up most the crew to get back together after an entire year apart. Some of the major plot arcs were brought to a close, while others will continue into the fifth season. (Note: Universe Journey is the only segment whose seasons more or less line up with calendar years.)
Interestingly, two other segments this month had strong connections to Universe Journey, featuring characters who got their start on that segment in other places.
Morning Show also returned after a long hiatus, as did Space Dirt, the latter picking up right where the previous episode (performed six months ago) ended. It was the only episode of Space Dirt in 2019 and one of only two new Morning Shows. This infrequency was due to Packer & Ratcliff being made the permanent closer, leaving fewer slots for other stories.
Matt Schlichting wrote The EPA commercial. This broke the trend of making each commercial in the series about a different element, but it fit well with the established characters and premise.
Narrator Chris Allen was out of town, with Dino Tripodis returning to guest narrate.
- Universe Journey "The Hole"
- Commercial Nothing's Been Started Television Minute "Backyard Staycation"
- Morning Show "Emergency Powers"
- Commercial The EPA "Climate Change"
- Space Dirt "The End of the Beginning"
- Commercial Holly Harper "Back to Work"
- Packer & Ratcliff "What a Ride It's Been"
|Nick Arganbright||Kahkay||TIM||#1 Jerry|
|Katie Boissoneault||Tokaladie||#3 Holly|
|Dan Condo||Carl||Landon||Ratcliff||#1 Ken|
|Kristin Green||Neu / Tik||Shelly|
|Joe Morales||Gatekeeper||#2 Joe|
|Karen Perta||Miranerva||#1 Nora, #2 Karen|
|Samantha Stark||Bernie||Regina||Francine||#1 Sammy, #2 Sam|
|Ryan Yohe||Anders||Dylan||Scagly||#3 Marvin|
Absent troupe members: Chris Allen, Chase McCants, Wendy Parks
- Ashley Collins reprised her role as Lt. Com. Luna in Universe Journey. Ashley was the fifty-fourth guest star and this was her fourth appearance.
- Mary Sink was the forty-fifth guest star in Radio Hour, and this was her fourth appearance. She reprised her role as Grezelda the Great in Space Dirt and Hannah Meyers in Packer & Ratcliff (a character previously seen in Universe Journey).
- Dino Tripodis was the fifty-sixth guest star of It's All Been Done Radio Hour and this was his second appearance. Dino served as narrator for the entire show.
Cast member Keith Jackson suggests songs that would go well with these episodes. The music was not used in the show, nor were any rights obtained.
|"Fohat Digs Hole in Space"||Gong||Universe Journey "The Hole"||Tik discovers a wormhole near Eastwood Station.|
|"Insomnia and the Hole in the Universe"||Live||Universe Journey "The Hole"|
|"Change"||Tears for Fears||The EPA "Climate Change"||The EPA touts the benefits of climate change.|
|"Farewell Ride"||Beck||Packer & Ratcliff "What a Ride It's Been"||Larry must say goodbye to a new friend and embark on a dangerous journey with Ratcliff.|